Are You A Talented Social Media Manager That Loves Tattoos AND Working Remotely?
Benefits of Working With Savage Tattoo
As long as you produce high quality and stick to deadlines/timelines we don't mind where you work from. You'll get the opportunity to work from anywhere!
You'll get to produce creative content of world class tattoos, memes and information to build trust and further develop the reputation of the store. The brand is quite creative and you'll be the person in charge of continuing to build the brand long-term.
You'll get to work alongside Daxtin, the store owner who built the store and brand from scratch. He will provide detailed briefs and information to learn about the brand and how he's used social media for his own business for you to then take over and make into your own system.
You'll need to take responsibility for the existing brand and social media channels and develop them further. All social media posts (visuals and copy) will be your responsibility and must align with the pre-existing branding/messaging.
You'll get access to a ton of marketing material produced at the tattoo shop, but you'll also need to source your own material by searching for related posts on IG (e.g. tattoo memes).
You'll also be in charge of commenting on relevant threads and Facebook groups and must be able to master the voice of the brand. You'll need to respond to comments on posts and DM relevant people in the industry to further build relationships with key people and potential customers.
In essence, if it relates to social media (FB and IG), you'll be the person in charge.
- Create and post 2 posts everyday (combination of videos and images with accompanying copy approx 100-200 words). Due: 10 posts a week.
- Spend 1 hour a day commenting on relevant threads and Facebook groups, must be able to master the voice of the brand
- Co-manage Facebook inbox, send birthday and holiday greetings to friend’s list and clients
- Organising the shared folder of content to make everything easily accessible
- Responding to comments on posts
- End-of-week reports summarising what was completed and the results of your work
Current content themes include:
- Testimonials, customer experience pictures and videos
- Pictures of the artists in action
- Memes for tattoos
Payment will depend on the skill level and experience of the successful applicant, however our budget ranges from $500 - $1500 per month
- At least 2 years of experience in content writing or copywriting
- Ability to edit simple videos and images
- At least 2 years of experience being a social media manager, with verifiable references and portfolio for social media page growth
- Social media savvy and passionate about copy
- Native English speaker or ability to write perfect English
- Have initiative, unafraid to make mistakes, suggestions, and adjustments for efficiency and correctness
- Is an independent thinker and decision maker
- Genuine interest in tattoos and the industry in general (having tattoos yourself is a big plus)
We will be conducting a thorough interview and test task process to find the right hire.
To apply, please complete this questionnaire so we can learn more about you, your skills and how you work. Once we've reviewed all applications we will invite 5-10 applicants to complete an interview, and then we will choose 3-4 applicants to complete a paid test task of producing two pieces of content.
We will then offer this role to the most suitable and skilled applicant with the goal of starting ASAP!