ARE YOU A TALENTED SEO BACKLINKER LOOKING FOR REMOTE WORK?
- Work with a range of industries
- Fast growing remote company
- Part-time opportunity
- Start right away
Benefits of Working With WLDM
As long as you produce high quality work, have a flexible schedule and stick to deadlines we don't mind where you work from.
Strong Team Culture
Even though we're spread around the world, we've worked hard to create an engaging, positive and welcoming work culture. Feel like you're part of a true team when working with us!
Learn From The Best
Our team is packed with SEO experts and we love to collaboratively learn. Sharpen your knowledge and contribute to a team of high-level go-getters!
You'll need to take responsibility for growing new backlinks for our clients in a range of industries including Amazon sellers, Ecommerce, Cannabis, Crypto and more.
You'll have a knack for creating engaging outreach drip email campaigns with the right people to build relationships and ultimately create backlinks. You'll also need to brainstorm and identify the best possible authority websites, i.e. you'll need to be proactive with this role.
Please note we are currently looking for a part-time applicant.
- Build backlinks for our current and new clients
- Create outbound email campaigns and network with key people in our clients' industries
- Create and continuously manage a Spreadsheet for each client with the best possible authority websites/blogs
- End-of-week reports summarising what was completed and the results of your work
Payment will depend on the skill level and experience of the successful applicant.
- At least 2 years of experience with back linking and SEO
- Comfortable using Slack and Asana (or willing to learn)
- Strong internal communication skills - we're looking for a team player
- Previous knowledge of tools like Ahrefs, Ninja Outreach, Mailshake, Scrapebox, and similar automation programs
- Hungry to learn more in this fast-paced industry
- Self-manager, you're able to work on your own without constant guidance
- Is an independent thinker and decision maker
- Has initiative, unafraid to make mistakes, suggestions, and adjustments to improve efficiency
- Strong written and spoken English skills
- Attention to detail
We will be conducting a thorough interview and test task process to find the right hire.
To apply, please complete the questionnaire below so we can learn more about you, your skills and how you work. Once we've reviewed all applications we will invite 5-10 applicants to complete an interview, and then we will choose 3-4 applicants to complete a paid test task.
We will then offer this role to the most suitable and skilled applicant with the goal of starting ASAP!